Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lucky for me Monday..

Lets just dive right in shall we? So lucky for us papa didn't have work on monday! We got be lazy in the morning and eat his delicious potatoes with eggs for breakfast. Now that the weather has cooled a little I decided I would take Summer to Disneyland! But first went to go run a few errands. Without realizing it was Columbus Day I proceeded to go the Post Office and the Bank. Lucky for me, my Post Office is conveniently close by and lucky for me the bank is right down the street... The busiest bank in the city. Yes yes lucky for me they have two, I repeat two ATMs for all of us 15 people waiting in line! Oh and the little old lady that had no idea what she was doing didn't help us much either. Ok done with the rant! Once all that was done with we were finally headed off to Disneyland! But lucky for me {yes you guessed it}, it was still Columbus Day meaning the park was ridiculously jam packed! Being the mommy that I am I held my breathe and stepped into the Haunted Mansion ride {it's Nightmare Before Christmas theme} line with an "expected" wait time of 40min! Yes many would think I was a nut for putting a 13 month old in line with no stroller.. But I did and we made it! Lucky for me she did great and enjoyed the ride.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment