Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Celtics vs LA Clippers

I was never really a basketball fan or sports watching fan for that matter (unless it was the superbowl of corse) until I started dating Ivan. But after vigerous hours of watching after time, I finally gave in. And actually understand now! But for some odd reason, I still have yet to figure out, Ivan is a Boston Celtics fan. Yes, yes I know we live in Southern CA, home of the Lakers!! Try telling him that.. Anyways the Celetics were going to be having a game in LA so I thought 'what the heck! I'll get him some tickets'.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your blog and how you share your fun adventures with us:)

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..you both are such a cute couple. I love LA Clippers actually and I'm always updated to their games. :) So nice both of you and your very cute and pretty baby.

    ReplyDelete